Monday, September 6, 2010

the missing ring....

I don't know about you, but I am loving Keeping up with the Kardashians!!! lol. I'm really close with my sisters, and I just love how goofy these three girls are (their whole family as a matter of fact). This weeks episode was about Khole loosing her wedding ring... and oh how I'd looooove to be the one who found that! haha. But the show had me at laughs watching Khole scrambling to find this million dollar ring... ... reminded me of the first time I lost my wedding ring....

I'm the worst with Jewrely, especially ones that poke out and are uncomfortable to wear. I don't know how exactly my ring got off my finger that day, but it did. When I finally noticed, my heart DROPPED... all I could think about was how much it cost and how much I sucked. I was sooooo scared to tell Kel, I wanted to make sure it was lost before I even mentioned the word LOST. I looked in the bathroom, bedroom, living room, car, jewelry box, sink drain, sheets, pant pockets, jacket pockets....EVERYWHERE!!! One night Kel walked in on me looking under the bed, he asked what I was looking for... I quickly told him that I was looking for a starburst that I dropped, a pink one to be exact (those are the best), next thing I knew... Kel was one the floor looking for it too! lol... I wonder if I told him I was looking for something other then candy or food, if he still would have gotten down on his hands and knees... hahaa. Chances are... probably NOT!

It was the funniest thing watching him look for that piece of candy. As he moved the bed and nightstand over, I couldn't help but laugh. We never did find that piece of candy. A few days later I finally had the guts to tell him what had happened. He replied, "oh, I found it last week on the bedroom floor, and put it up in the closet so it wouldn't get lost." GGGURRR!!!!!!!!! All that stressing over that dumb ring, and Kel had it the whole time!

After that I decided what a waste of money a wedding ring is on someone like me, and decided to buy a big ol' bling bling ring off HSN for 60 bucks!! Hahaha, what can I say, I'm all about the cheap!!! Have you guys ever experience loosing your wedding ring? Don't you just HATE that feeling!... I recently lost my wallet and experienced this once again!!!

5 comments:

MARCIA said...

LoL!! While I was reading your post, I was thinking Kel had it and was just waiting for you to say something. hahaha That's funny how he moved everything to help you find your "candy." Good one.
But as for me losing my ring, nope, but I wish I could lose it so that I could get one that I want or just to look single...hahaha J/K! Love ya

Kim Rader said...

ha ha ha....remember when I lost my "diamond" out of my ring and ended up finding it in the garbage that I emptied the vacume bag into??? I went to go replace the diamond and it was going to cost a pretty penny so I looked through the garbage and found it at the bottom of the bag! I still can't believe that I found it!! Thats funny about you losing your ring....husbands usually know when its gone and we don't...too funny! Love and miss you all very VeRy...VERY MUCH!!

Rachelle said...

oh my goodness! i love them! my sister and i watch reruns together over the phone (she's in missouri). they remind me of my sisters too.

that was funny about your ring! i use to lose mine all the time the first few years we were married. then a couple years ago we went on vacation and i left it in the condo we rented on the bathroom counter and they said they never saw it. so i was ringless too and it made me sick losing a real ring. so last year i got a fake one that i wear. i always get compliments on it and i can't help but blurt out "oh, thanks but it's totally fake." it's like i feel guilty wearing a fake ring or something when others admire it - but i absolutely LOVE not having to worry about that anymore!

Tala Motuliki said...

hahhaa.. I totally forgot to add that in my story... mine is fake too!! lol! I usually always tell everyone its fake when I get complaments cause I feel guilty wearing this big ol' bling ring like im rich! hahaha... thanks for reminding me to add that...

IONGI FAMILY said...

that is too funny, I haven't ever lost my ring and I too am not very good with jewelry either lol great post