Tuesday, August 17, 2010

back-2-school luau...



was sooo much fun! Do you like our fall colors for back-to-school? LOL. I am sooo lucky to have amazing people all around me, that made this Luau such a smooth success. Cia and Connie ironed our costumes, Toa and Kel cooked the chicken, my sisters cooked our coconut rolls, and all the fabulous hula moms cooked the rest of the food.... all I had to do what I love best...DECORATE!!!! :)) I was pretty impressed with how everything just fell right in place. Once the show started, Kel MCed, Toa did our music, and Marci filled and refilled our buffet tables, I really had NOTHING to worry about during the show... just getting the girls ready. I really feel like all our hard work throughout the summer, has definitely paid it self off. I'm so proud of my hula girls! Im really gonna miss them!

It was such a joy to see all the support fromall our friends and family. This wouldn't have ran so smoothly if it wasn't for the amazing people all around us. Being able to pull off this Luau (despite how EXTREMELY crazy this summer has been) has really helped me to see how lucky we are to have such good friends and family.

click here to see our finale number with Jaida and her little friends Mya, Maycee, and Lilly So wish I assigned someone to take pictures...I wish we had a picture of our Haka boys, and the girls in their other costumes....

2 comments:

pwincessdi said...

Ariana had a fun time. Cia said it was so good, and that you're such a great teacher! I'm glad this topped off your summer! Hopefully you can bring Motuliki Hula out here when u move here (hopefully soon) haha!! :)

MARCIA said...

Tala you and Kel did such a good job. I am so proud of you two. I love coming out and supporting you with whatever you need. It always turns out great!
I have a video of the boys haka, if you want me to upload that I will.
Everything was wonderful. I agree with Anna. Move here and your Motuliki Hula with be filled seriously with Motuliki's...LOL!
Again JOB WELL DONE!!