Sunday, August 8, 2010

my crazy summer







i just wanted to remind myself what TOO MUCH looks like. hahaha. I have NEVER been so busy in my life!!! June consisted of 3 trips to SLC, moving, graduations, baptisms, and HULA! July consisted of everything that I could ever imagine...seriously July came and gone like nothing I've ever seen. I have small memory of what July looked like. I get a headache even looking at the calender. hahaha. Then August id finally here, but I'm not off the hook til after the end of this week, and I seriously can't even WAIT! Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOVED seeing our family, and doing Hula but I'm pooped! UNFORTUNATELY school starts the monday after our last trip to SLC for the summer. I haven't even had time to think about if I'm ready or not. It'll just have to come and hit me, then I'll know! hahhaa.
But I gratefully want to just thank all of my family and friends for helping me through my crazy summer. My mom especially, helping me pack, and watching Jaida so I can things done. My in laws for coming down this weekend to be apart of my Luau, Jamaica for taking over our primary class practically the entire summer, and my hubby for sticking by my side through everything! I'm sooo blessed!
.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good bye summer, and hello Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Brian N Sela Misinale said...

All I can say is WOW.... your brave to take it all on and get it all done.... good job! Dont you just love being busy :) I know I do :)