Thursday, January 9, 2014

All about Jaida at school this week

This week was all about Jaida at Preschool. I want this little beauty to stop growing. She is such a good girl. I honestly don't deserve her. She is loving preschool, learning about something new everyday. Her teacher says that she is HILARIOUS! hmmm, wonder where that comes from. She says that Jaida says the funniest things, I believe it! If you didn't know our family and heard Jaida talking. I would probably think the same thing. The next day we passed out cheetos for her classroom treat, we of course saved the hot cheetos for her. Weird that kids like those! And then the next day she brought a book for her teacher to read to her class. I love you Jaida! Thanks for letting mommy make this poster for you.

1 comment:

Ceni Lapota said...

Love the poster! Your such a creative mom :)