Friday, July 30, 2010

congratulations to...

my little brother Laika and his fiance Tishina on their engagement to be lawfully wedded August 21st, 2010. I'm so excited for what this means for their little family. And to make the event even more exciting for us, is that Jaida is one of their little flower girls:)) I can't wait to see her walk down the isle with her little basket of flowers blowing kisses to everyone! But I have a feeling that Jasmine (Laika's little girl) will end up dragging a screaming monster down the aisle! hahahhaa. I sure hope not! Congrats you three!! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

i love their announcement! how cute that jaida is one of the flower girls. that will be soo fun to watch. um, and where have i been... i didn't even know laika had a little girl! i'm such a nerd. well, looking forward to seeing you at the wedding! we love you!!!!

iSAiAH & ALANA said...

Aww can't believe they are getting married!! Congrats!!! Remember when Tishina & I were pregnant together!! Awww!! Congrats again!!